The boring stories from my head wash away after the fight in my head, sit in a very peaceful paradise and come out to tell me a secret. I smile a bit while answering questions I've never known before.
tags
# tutorials # freebies # anime! # music # in my head # life story
blog archive
attendance
If you read this, please interact or leave your footprint here! Put yo name and URL so I can visit you back someday <3

twitter
signal baby
CREDITS
© 2015 - Layout by blogskins, pattern from nurulatiqahjaidin, emoji from pixeldiary. BEST VIEWED ON GOOGLE CHROME.
My TOP 10 of Reality Club's Songs Thursday, July 16, 2026 0 comment


HI! Long long time since my last entry! I'm back with thoughts about my favorite band recently. 

For a little throwback, I've been listening to Reality Club since one of their vocalist is Fathia Izzati (my favorite YouTuber). All I know is their song called Alexandra, but maybe I'm too young to understand how beautiful the song is. The type of their song at that time didn't match my taste (I love noisy songs), after that, even people said that Reality Club is the Indonesian version of Arctic Monkeys, which made me a casual listener of theirs. After a few times, I listened to Am I Bothering You? and I'm in LOVE! It was the right time to get closer to the band, since at that time I was actually in a similar situationship. I still casually listened to their songs. Until, for the first time, I watched their concert at ANFE 2025, I went deeper into their discography!

Not Today (8 cried alone/10)

I recently discovered this song, and I just want to cry hearing this song (relatable for the life crisis era). This song screams like a desperate person that needed a light of hope. That's why they keep questioning, "Is it today? Is it tomorrow?". In the middle of the song, it screams, "Oh no, I was mistaken," like there is a different stage between the early verse. It feels like a combo of anger and ends with acceptance. It's okay if it's not today, then everything will be alright anyway!
Alexandra (8,5 ultraviolance/10)
The very first song that introduced me to Reality Club. It's so beautiful to admire someone. The lyrics said, "A saviour of mankind," which is a huge impact that Alexandra had. Even though we're far away, even though we barely meet, maybe even Alexandra changes into another creature, I feel like a fool for always doing anything for Alexandra. And exactly, we have our own Alexandra in our story.
Am I Bothering You? (8,5/10)
I was so in love with this song because I could feel like I'm in love with someone who doesn't love me back, and I always question myself about that talking stage. Like, are we getting bothered just to be nothing, or are we going to be something in the future? The song sounds playful to sing along to together. Sadly for now, I started getting kind of bored with the repetitive lyrics.
You Let Her Go Again (8,5/10)
I Wish I Was Your Joke (8,8 in your back pocket/10)

YEARNER ANTHEM??? I hope I'll never relate to this song, but the entire song feels screaming in my ears. It feels like I'm a sucker for love. It sounds like I'll never get tired of begging. What I like about this song is the way the music rises and falls, the feeling of screaming and begging that I am mad about. A give it a little more ranks beyond AIBY.

Four Summers (9/10)

A Sorrowful Reunion (10/10)

Lagu anjing 

Enough For You (10/10)

WHAT IN THE WORLD... (CRY) 

You'll Find Lovers Like You And Me (100 SICK/10)

Illness if becomes a song. Even any other crazy words to define this song isn't enough. I fucking hate this super acceptance song. What the hell, a very SICK song with a happy rhytm? I don't want it all to happen. Call me denial final boss.

2112 (2112/100)

THE REAL MY NUMBER ONE PARTY ANTHEM! 


Labels: ,

Post a Comment

warning
>>