introduction
Well hello, it's
Lia here! I'm usually called as Kal/Kalia on the internet.
About me? I was born on October 20th, so I'm a proud Libra! My MBTI is INFP, but sometimes it changes to ENFP. I'm a middle child, and I have two brothers. I'm a 12th-grade student majoring in natural science, but I've always wanted to major in the socials. My favorite subjects might be English, Civics, and Geography. Edit: I'm currently majoring Bachelor degree in Geological Engineering.
I am always thrilled to learn new things. I do like drawing and designing posters since I was a little (kinda lost interest nowadays). Also, I love to bake since the C-19 era! I like to make fudgy brownies, soft cookies, and various types of cheesecake. I feel like I'm a 5-star Michelin chef. I'm a super sweet tooth anyways. Last to mention is my forever favorite food and drink, nasi goreng and Milo ice<3.
About blogging? I started blogging in early 2013. I used to focus on decorating my blog, and also made friends. I deleted all my entries in 2015 because I'm embarrassed. But, I won't do it again and I'll let this site always be my online diary archive! This blog now contains my personal life, review, thoughts, and things I love.
Let's correspond with my contacts below and be friends<3
Post a Comment