The boring stories from my head wash away after the fight in my head, sit in a very peaceful paradise and come out to tell me a secret. I smile a bit while answering questions I've never known before.
tags
# tutorials # freebies # anime! # music # in my head # life story
blog archive
attendance
If you read this, please interact or leave your footprint here! Put yo name and URL so I can visit you back someday <3

twitter
signal baby
CREDITS
© 2015 - Layout by blogskins, pattern from nurulatiqahjaidin, emoji from pixeldiary. BEST VIEWED ON GOOGLE CHROME.
REVIEW MY DEADLY 3RD SEMESTER Monday, December 11, 2023 0 comment


The best words to describe this last six month is:

WHAT. A. LIFE.

IT WAS HELL OF A RIDE!! NOT ME LIVING A LIFE!! There is no announcement about the practicums yet, but surely I nailed it SLAY. How do I describe what it's like this semester? It's when you have a bunch of committee list, with your fifth practicums, and the lecturer assignments at the same time. I have no time to rest. BUT, OK LET'S GO TO THE POINTS LIKE I ALWAYS DO!!

 

PALEONTOLOGY

Not my passion to memorize anatomy/body parts/taxonomy/whatever it is, but this practicum is really fun to do! All the chapter here make me have to be extra to get the minimum score (me being dumb). My group, who I already felt close with–in real life–should've been easier to communicate IN FACT we are NOT. We have to talk about something IRL. Luckily, all the assistants are kind to us :)

Most unforgettable moment: got a 10 score out of 100 :) AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT!

Petrology

To be honest this is lowkey my favorite subject.



Labels:

Post a Comment

warning
>>