Review 2nd semester practicums Friday, June 30, 2023 0 comment
With gratitude, I announce that I surpassed the 2nd semester!
YEAH so after hearing some juicy news about the 2nd semester practicum, which is Topography Mapping aka Pemetaan Topografi which sounds deadly, so hard, and so on, finally I survived.
Many seniors of mine said that this practicum will cost double combo energies. While in the field, countless data processing, making the output, and many more (strongly agreed). I was so thrilled to know that we were finally going to use ArcGIS software for data analysis and data processing!
In the field, we can't just take or capture the data, because we should make sure the tools that we used is on the stable condition, don't overheat because of the crazy Kalimantan sun, and most importantly, they should be centered so the data is more accurate. The tools that I don't expect to learn with such a price... like theodolite, waterpass, also total station...? All of them worth hundred million rupiahs...
Almost forgot to mention that the assistants are Bang Yazid (coordinator), Mba Jasmine, Bang Bagus aka Bogel, Bang Rafi, Bang Safar, and Bang Guntur. They have their own specialties! This time, they introduced themselves and assisted us like there was no pressure, but also there is a sign that we should take notes seriously! This is important! It sounds like that in my head. My seniors here rarely got mad, not as much as they did in the 1st semester (maybe it's because freshman disease).
Also, this semester is kind of special to me, like we're getting our... It's like field clothes called KORSA (not every engineering major called their field clothes like this, but mostly Geological students knew it). I think this semester is so nice to me. My favorite semester that I can enjoy my balanced life! I can explore foods, manage to do organizational work, practicum, and exams. I think I did it very well.
Labels: journaey
Post a Comment