Review 1st semester practicums Thursday, November 10, 2022 0 comment
Hi! I've already passed all the practicums! See? I can go through this! There were four practicums in the first semester. Two practicums were local courses (the assistant was my senior), and the other two were coordinated from different study programs.
BASIC GEOLOGY
This one is the most exciting practicum because, apart from being the basis of my major, the work is just interesting. I love minerals! The more I look into them, the more I get interested! They're so pretty, and the way they formed is just so cool and amazing. This course made me more and more grateful for God's creations.
The assistants are Mba Indah (coordinator), Bang Rizki (gondrong one), Bang Syarif, Bang Rifal, and Bang Suwandi. They are all from Geology 2019! Bang Rizki, he shared about how he survived in college and much more. He told us his story for about 4 hours, from 10 pm until 2 am. At first it was super boring to hear him, yet I got inspired by his story. Then I changed how I write into bigger spacing and italic font so my paper will easily fill.In conclusion: I love learning about geology in this practicum. Still, sometimes the assistant just made me feel unsafe and pressured.
MINERALOGY AND CHRISTALLOGRAPHY
The only one that makes me feel SAFE. As I said before, I am interested in minerals, mineralogy, whatever. This practicum made me feel safer because the vibes are not as pressured as Geologi Dasar. The assistants are Mba Eni (coordinator), Bang Rizki (Banjar one), Bang Divo, Mba Halyu, Mba Nurul, Bang Catur, and Bang Harold. So glad that they are all soft spoken people, even we can ask anything outside the subject to them freely.
BASIC CHEMISTRY
The subject I always don't like is CHEMISTRY (since high school, I rarely like them, took me a lot of time to understand). The practicums made us write in folio paper, and that's a lot of things to write, so simply I lowkey don't enjoy things I don't like. The assistants are Bang Abdi, Mba Diva, Mba Anjelia, Bang Melvin, Mba Ade, and Bang Ichan, they are all from Chemical Engineering, as they should be. Gladly, they're so empathetic and even tolerate us as Geological students (we have four practicums while others usually only one or two).
BASIC PHYSICS
I was so CONFUSED because this practicum was not on the list! At that time, I was the responsible person for this subject, and I got no clue even from my seniors. Simply because they were always doing online classes and didn't do this type of practicum?
To be honest, I like how Physics works (my highest score in UTBK was Physics, even though I got dumber and dumber). The practicums with this such tools and cables everywhere looks cool to me, but I don't really understand them in the first place. Still looks cool, and fun to do =D Anyways, thank you for the assistance: Bang Hilal, Bang Rivai, Bang Ridwan, and Mba Elcha. They were always so kind and tolerated us.
Yeah, that's how I lived my 1st semester! My friend once said that I was like vanished and ghosted on every social media because being too busy LOL sorry, guys... I'll get better and better next semester.
Hope life always treats us well! []
Labels: journaey

Post a Comment