The boring stories from my head wash away after the fight in my head, sit in a very peaceful paradise and come out to tell me a secret. I smile a bit while answering questions I've never known before.
tags
# tutorials # freebies # anime! # music # in my head # life story
blog archive
attendance
If you read this, please interact or leave your footprint here! Put yo name and URL so I can visit you back someday <3

followers
signal baby
CREDITS
© 2015 - Layout by blogskins, pattern from nurulatiqahjaidin, emoji from pixeldiary. BEST VIEWED ON GOOGLE CHROME.
Every song in stray kids' album IN生 Wednesday, July 20, 2022 0 comment


HI! As a STAY myself, this is my favorite album. IN LIFE is the first repackaged album by stray kids. It contains several songs from the previous full album and many songs that I love from GO LIVE also in this album. It's been 2 years since the release, and I still think this album is perfect for me! I have a lot to say about each song, so here are my thoughts!

1. The Tortoise and The Hare  It's like a more extended version of the previous album intro, GO LIVE. Every time the lyric says 빨리 (palli/faster), they sing it slowly, just like the tortoise did. Otherwise 느려 (neulyo/too slow), they sang it in a hurry as the hare did. The rapping skills are lit. This is unique and interesting because they just tell us about the fable. Only if it is not really earworming, so I decrease the rate.  (7/10)

2. Back Door ― The title track! A rhythmic drive and their addictive drops in  from the chorus. I do really enjoy the beats (not sure what is it called), like the sound effect of door opened and door getting knocked. It sounds playful to me. Plus point for the fun choreography, especially the knock-knock moves. (8,5/10)

3. B Me ― It's not a sad song, but I don't know why the more I listen to it, the more it leaves a little scratch on my heart. I really like the chorus. It's kind of painful, sounds like a frustrated person trying to scream. (9/10)

4. Any ― The rhythm is really enjoyable for me. Also their flow to rap like this. Amazing to know about its repetitive words and its word-play for any and aniya/no in Korean. I've never heard this kind of song, I guess? It feels so original. Wew. (8,5/10)

5. Ex ― I love this song, my favorite ballad side track on this album. A calming instrumental one, so emotional that it made me want to scream. They deliver their lyrics well and leave a painful impression that every listener can feel. It hurts so bad to hear this song. Even though the lyrics are not relatable to me, IT STILL HURTS. I also want to appreciate their vocals, especially for the rap lines. They're definitely all-rounders. (10/10)

6. We Go (Bang Chan, Changbin, Han) ― Catchy flow of rap! 3RACHA never fails to compose songs. They deliver their raps with their own style. Its rap obviously sounds different based on who's doing the lyrics. It's interesting, but not really addictive to me. (7,5/10) 

7. Wow (Lee Know, Hyunjin, Felix) ― Why it sounds so sexy? This song is really hip-hop (I don't know how to describe it TT). I think each members and their type of lyrics is fit them really well. It makes me want to repeat the song! That wow-wow running free in my head. (8,5/10)

8. My Universe (Seungmin, I.N, ft Changbin) ― Another favorite track! I feel like I'm in love (even when I'm not), and it feels like I'm always reminded to be grateful and happy. It's beautiful and refreshing to hear. Changbin's rap is also convincing and supports their soft voices. (10/10)

Labels: ,

Post a Comment

warning
>>