What does it mean if you have to do the 'yearbook photoshoot'?
Yeah, I'm about to graduate.
Yeah, I'm in my last year of high school.
Actually, I can't believe it...
I was entering high school in 2019. It feels like I just became a high schooler yesterday, and now I'll leave? What a time! And a half of my high school life I've spent at home because of that freaking pandemic.
Gladly, I still experienced 12th grade in the offline school from January to February. So, it's about 10 months of real school I've been through. Even though there are not many memories created, high school still hits different. I found friends, managed, and dealt with the friendship. I found my lover, even if they're so far away from home. I found myself, and almost lost it. High school gave me so many lessons to learn. That's why the yearbook is necessary. To keep, and to remind us about with whom we have passed together our high school time, and the memories we have created.
Before deciding to have a yearbook, my year class had a little drama. LOL, as always. Among more than 365 students, there will always be different opinions, until we decided to choose the vendor, theme, etc.
I myself as IPA 5 gang gang got RED! (Forgot to prepare the pics to insert here)
Well I hope life treats you guys good []

Post a Comment