Vent: mt Saturday, December 11, 2021 0 comment
Hi? I don't know but I felt so lone lonely lately. I'm afraid people are getting tired of me, avoid me, and don't want to be friends again with me.
I went hangout with some of my old friends, we're just having fun like usually. But, after home, it feels so empty. That's why I write this entry. Where do I can share my whole story on that day? I be 'that one listener friend' but who would like to listen to me?
I lost myself A LOT this year. I lost my confidence, I lost my close friends (a lot), I've broken up, my semester score is getting unstable, there are no K-pop biases to hype up (they were on hiatus lol), I argued with my family for a long time, I cried a lot, I don't have someone to talk with, and I'm all alone.
Am I supposed to be happy?
Post a Comment