Me and the boredom Monday, May 11, 2020 0 comment
Huhu, just gotta tell you it's been 15 months since my recent entry. Now, in 2020, WE'RE LIVING IN PANDEMIC!! We have to stay at home, work, and also school from home. I got bored so I write this. I feel like I'm gonna curse everyone who bothers me. All I ever do is laying in my bed and do nothing like a piece of shit. NOT REALLY HEHE I study from home so I had so many classes and homework. But, I also watch some animes and k-drama <3
MAYBE I GOT A NEW HOBBY! I love cooking! Especially baking. To be honest, I'm not that good at cooking the main course... I rarely help my mom in the kitchen lol sorry mum I love you. I really enjoy baking crusty brownies and sponge cake lately (I made it for Bang Chan's birthday!!). Next, I'd like to try soft cookies. Also, I'm trying to accomplish my terang bulan recipes. Wish me luck! I already serve terang bulan for my best friends and my boyfriend, and luckily they said it's delicious. They do not even trust me that I made it by myself -_-
I spent my money a lot this week. I have known about skincare now, and I bought some of them last week because THEY are ALL EMPTY AT THE SAME TIME! I'm so sad because I have pimples and struggling with acne scars (the type is PIH I guess, I'm not sure). I'm trying to get rid of them.
And anyways, I lost my co.vu domain T___T it doesn't work either for Blogspot. That's all for today! Maybe, I'll write another sadness tomorrow.
I hope tomorrow will be happy LOL so see ya![]
Post a Comment